Summary of Learning

EDTC 300 Summary of Learning

 


I have linked below to a few things I mentioned in the video and provided a closer look at some of the photos I included in my Prezi.


- My Twitter

- My ePortfolio

- My Learning Project video playlist

Blog post exploring WeVideo's connection to the SAMR Model

- Blog post exploring digital identity and cybersleuthing

- Blog post exploring digital literacy and connection to the curriculum

Screencastify - 

Mme Kreuger's student blogs - 

The IRL Fetish by Nathan Jurgenson - 

The Oatmeal comic about the Backfire Effect - 

Information about Confirmation Bias - 


via Coast Reporter
via Edureach 101

via PowerSchool

via Let's Talk Science



A Word Cloud I made using supportive comments I received from my classmates and PLN during EDTC!


P.S. That's me playing ukulele at the end of the video! Another great skill that I learned in this class! 



Thanks for viewing my Summary of Learning for EDTC 300!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*COMMENT TIP*: When you're typing a comment, look just above your comment to where it says "Comment as". If "Anonymous" is selected, you can click the word "Anonymous" and change it to your Google Account or your name and website URL. If you have issues signing into Google or entering your name and URL for some reason and have to comment as Anonymous, please sign your name at the bottom of your comment - I'd love to know who is commenting! Thanks! :)


Comments

Popular Posts